Friday, January 08, 2010

CREEP a short web film

THE CREEPER makes his debut.

Over the next few weeks I'll be posting more information on CREEP, a short web film that I shot in December with a small group of actors while I was on holiday in Los Angeles. A few days ago we launched the CREEP facebook fanpage, to build some interest while the actual webpage for the film undergoes completion.

After the long production of Lazy Susan last year, I definitely needed to do a smaller project away from the confines of a green screen studio, and the VFX madness that comes with computer graphics. CREEP is a spontaneous little project, that I hope to possibly continue in one way or another, down the road, because I think the character of THE CREEPER is pretty rad.

This is a film for anyone who has ever met a creep. Just minding your own business, when a stranger comes along and invades your personal space. Just about everyone can relate to this, plus the Old Torrance Location is nice to look at. More on that later.

Become a fan!

No comments: