Tuesday, January 05, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010!

2010

HEY EVERYONE! I hope you all had a great holiday. I sure did. But now the vacation is over, and it's time to get cracking on some new stuff for the year.

I hope to be doing more custom toys, and more short films, so definitely stay tuned to this blog, or any of my facebook fanpages.

My short film Lazy Susan, should be in at least one festival this year, hopefully more! Be sure to spread the word about LazySusanFilm.com

I also shot a new short film, (this time strictly for the web), when I was in LA, called CREEP. The website for the short should be online soon, and the film itself should be done within the next few weeks. It was a one day shoot, on a zero budget, but we made it happen, and it turned out great!

2009 was a tough year, full of challenges, like the long production of Lazy Susan, which seemed like it would never end, or even see the light of day. But thankfully, it's done, and I feel like it was a BIG accomplishment. Now I feel like I can take on anything!

Lastly, here's some footage I took while in Vegas during the Holiday.

Las Vegas Strip Time-lapse Test - 2fps HD from Albert Art on Vimeo.

No comments: