Thursday, July 02, 2009

No guarantee Beta key from Gamestop Aion Pre-order

EPIC FAIL LACK of Beta Keys at GAMESTOP! Unreliable, especially the one on 457 W. 8th Ave, Unit 10, Vancouver, BC V5Y 3Z5

That's right, I'm posting the address to the exact location of the shitty Gamestop, which for no good reason, is unable to secure Beta Keys for Aion events. I pre-ordered the game back on June 19th, and as this weekends Beta event kicks off, I'm left again out of the fun, all because Gamestop doesn't have Beta keys!!!

So I complained via TWITTER to aion_liv, Community Manager of Aion, and she tells me "@albertart You need to contact Gamestop about this. They were given enough keys to cover preorders."

Really? If they were given enough beta keys, why haven't they got any to give to the customers who pre-ordered weeks ago??? And with this latest event, why haven't they got any now?

What annoys me greatly, is when I asked the staff of this Gamestop in person, "where are all the beta keys?", and they told me, they put the order in, but haven't got any word on where they are. They then proceeded to talk about the previous Beta Event, how much fun it was, and how amazing playing Aion is. Rubbing it in. They gave me their stores business card, and said "Call us."

So wait? If the employees can get Beta Keys, why can't the customers?

JUST WHAT THE EFF IS GOING ON HERE? I WANT MY DAMN BETA KEY!

Hey, I'm not the only one who thinks GAMESTOP SUCKS.

No comments: