Saturday, October 03, 2009

BOB, GREMLIN FROM HELL MUNNY VINYL TOY

"Keep Bob away, from your mechanical devices!!!"

My first custom toy, in several months. I've been quite busy working on a short-film, I wrote/directed/produced, which is currently nearing the end of post production. (More on that in a later post.)

To kick off the month of October -- as Halloween and Dias De Muertos are fast approaching -- I will be unveiling some new 'themed' custom toys during the next few weeks. The first is Bob, Gremlin Mechanic from Hell.

Bob is a terrible Mechanic. Mostly because his hair. It flops over his eyes, and he can't see what he's doing. He is also a Gremlin, and well, likes to stir up trouble.

This is your standard sized Kidrobot MUNNY, hand-painted, with the wrench accessory sprayed with a chrome silver. Didn't do anything with Sculpey this time, since I had no time. Not as great as my previous custom toys, but it was a quickie and a fun idea to roll with.

(Please excuse the photo quality. I shot these with the iphone.)

No comments: