Thursday, July 30, 2009

AION BETA WEEKEND!

Aion, Aion, AION!

July 31st marks yet another Beta event for NCsoft's much anticipated MMORPG, AION. If you were lucky enough to get a Beta code, you can join in on the fun, if not, you're gonna have to wait until the game comes out.

I finally got my beta code from NCsoft at San Diego Comic-Con, after having no luck at Gamestop with my pre-order.

I played Aion for a short time at the convention, and I liked what I saw. So I'll be playing this weekend and trying to see how much I can level up within that short window of time.

WoW wasn't very engaging for me, perhaps Aion will be a different story.

On my never ending quest to find an MMO that hooks me as much as Phantasy Star Online for the Sega Dreamcast did, Aion is looking like a strong replacement candidate. I'm willing to bet that the gameplay style, and design as well as the Asian influences in it's aesthetic will make Aion a winner.

See ya online!

No comments: