Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Finished reading Watchmen ready for movie

Done and done.

The other night I finished reading the epic graphic novel Watchmen, and I can't believe I'm done. The characters, and the Watchmen world, I don't want it to end. I think I might actually read it over, after seeing the movie this Friday. I AM SO READY for this flick.

This is the only book I bothered reading before seeing the film adaptation. I never read through all the LOTR books, before seeing the movie, or Sin City, or The Spirit. I think Watchmen was just different. With all the praises that surround Watchmen, I just had to read it, to see what the hype was about. I'm glad I did. I don't read many comics, but if I did, I'd want every comic to have the same depth, intelligence and thoughtfulness as Watchmen.

Bring on the flick!

No comments: