Tuesday, January 06, 2009

LA Favorites Mashti Malones Ice Cream

Mashti Malone's Ice Cream, a tasty alternative to Frozen Yogurt.

Over the holidays I had a chance to hit up some of my favorite spots while down in LA -- One of them being the local favorite Mashti Malone's ice cream in Hollywood. And every time I'm in LA, I make sure that I stop by this place to get my fix of exotic Rosewater Saffron with Pistachios. *Drool*. I've been going to this place for years, and it remains a definite favorite of mine, my friends, and family.

For those who are somewhat confused by the ice cream parlors name of 'Mashti Malone's,' just give this LA Times article a read to get a better idea. The name embodies diversity for the area it's located in, it's history, and it's owners -- brothers Mashti, and Mehdi Shirvani. The flavors are not your typical fair, which is exactly what you shouldn't expect when visiting this place. If you're familiar with Persian ingredients, these ice cream flavors would be right for your taste buds, if you're not, they will definitely grow on you from the first time you try it.

If ever you're in the LA area, it's worth a trip to Mashti Malone's.

1525 N. La Brea Ave. Los Angeles, CA 90028 Toll Free: 1-866-767-3423 1-866-Rose Ice Tel: (323) 874 -0144 Fax: (323) 969 -8693 info@mashtimalone.com

No comments: