Thursday, December 11, 2008

I kinda wish I was in New York, kinda, not really.

Ba humbug!!! Movies to look forward to.

Not only did I miss Blipfest last week, but now I'm gonna be missing out on the premiere of 'The Sky Crawlers', the latest animated film by Ghost in the Shell director Mamoru Oshii. The film is screening at the Film Society of Lincoln Center, on December 12th, and for all those animation fans out there in New York, the event is quite the occasion. I've known about this film for a while since first hearing about it earlier in the year and have been looking forward another Japanese animated feature to come along and blow me away.

If any of youse readers out there happen to be in New York, please please, try and get tickets to the screening, and blog about it...

You know what, surprisingly it's already playing in Los Angeles at the Los feliz 3 Cinemas. I guess I'll be watching it over the Holiday's since I'll be down there, like every year. Don't need to go to New York after all. Yayy!

No comments: