Monday, May 26, 2008

M.I.A. PNE FORUM CONCERT Vancouver

Bigger Venue, not as fun as her previous concert at the Commodore.

Presented by the Georgia Straight, and Live Nation Canada, M.I.A, performed Sunday night to an energetic crowd. This was the second time I had a chance to check out her show, but this time around it wasn't as good. Not because of M.I.A.'s performance, but because of the bigger crowd, that made it difficult to get close to the stage and really into the music. It wasn't as intimate as her previous concert at the Commodore Ballroom. Also I think there were a lot of under-aged kids who were taking up too much room. A concert with Tweens is major suckage.

Overall though, M.I.A. rocked the house, with tracks from all her albums. Here's hoping she comes back to Vancouver, but plays for a smaller crowd.

No comments: