Wednesday, May 30, 2012

NikeiD Stop Motion Animation Sneakers Short








STOP MOTION WITH NIKEID




I recently purchased a pair of custom sneakers from NikeiD. It took a little over 3 weeks to get the sneakers from the time of order to arrival. NikeiD does not ship to Canada, so a friend in Washington State, had to personally deliver the shoes to me, which saved me on shipping.


The customer service was pretty good, and there are numerous options for customizing sneakers on the site. I can see this getting pretty addicting, when considering, you can get custom shoes, around the same price as non-customized sneakers from major retailer stores.


So glad Nike started providing this service for sneakerheads, and fans alike. 


I made this quick video for fun, while doing some stop-motion testing with my camera. It turned out really nice. It's quirky, and probably the strangest film I've made to date. It may not be as good as the Fantastic Mr. Fox, but it's pretty fantastic.




  


No comments: