Tuesday, September 27, 2011

EVENT VCON WEEKEND SEPT OCT 2011



Continuing my mini-tour of local events....


VCON, the three-day science fiction and fantasy convention is going down this weekend, at the SHERATON VANCOUVER AIRPORT HOTEL!


I will be in the artist alley with Letterman the Hound, Homeless Quatchi, and with more art prints. Feel free to stop on by. Should be a fun pre-Halloween event, with lots of costumes, and cosplay for the whole family.


VCON is the first three-day con that I'll be attending, so I will try my best to keep the energy up. The last few months have been great. Having been at several Vancouver Comicons, SummerFest, and Minicomi. Been very busy, but great meeting people interested in my art.


Thanks for all the support!


Check out the events, artists, and vendors in attendance at VCON


http://www.facebook.com/pages/Albert-Art/45649548740

No comments: