Monday, August 29, 2011

PAX 2011 Pics with PAX friends

PAX PEOPLES

One of the things that I look forward to most, is meeting up with friends who I haven't seen in a while. There are the usual characters the I see every year at PAX, and then there are those who make it out to PAX every few years. And then there are those who I randomly run into, like an old classmate of mine, who I haven't seen in over 7 years.

This year was filled with many familiar faces, and a few new ones which makes PAX 2011 my favorite PAX yet.

People that I met when I first started going to PAX in 2005, have all grown up and matured. Kinda strange, but true! Time flies, indeed. Sharing a drink with friends once a year made me realize that social gatherings like this should happen more than just once a year. Getting all these people together in one place though is hard, glad they showed up to PAX!

You know you're old when, more and more gamers use PAX as a backdrop for a marriage proposal.

No comments: