Thursday, July 14, 2011

SDCC 2011 Skelanimals Qee Albert Art Letterman

SAN DIEGO COMIC-CON SKELANIMALS SERIES 2 LAUNCH!

SDCC is coming up real fast, and TOY2R has been dropping all sorts of great teasers, reveals, and news of their latest and greatest toys showcased at the beloved summer geek con, in San Diego.

And what better place to showcase than SDCC, a definite must for artists. Launching Skelanimals Series 2, TOY2R, will be having lots going on at BOOTH #601!

Friday July 22, Mitchell Bernall, creator of the Skelanimals brand will be signing.

I wish I could attend SDCC, but I'm on my mini-tour of local events here in Vancouver, promoting Letterman the Hound, my contribution to the Artist Series 2.

If you are attending SDCC 2011 this month, definitely stop by booth #601! And ask for an Albert Art Skelanimals Qee! :D

No comments: