Monday, October 27, 2008

Bad Deal - Abreva cold sore treatment Overpriced, little amount.

So while I'm overcoming a cold, I've developed a really nasty cold sore around my nostrils. To relieve my pain, and hurry up the healing process I decided to get that Abreva product advertised to get rid of cold sores. I was really curious after having seen, but never tried the product. The price point has always deterred me in the past from buying it. Selling for %19.99, but on sale for $17 (What a DEAL! Not really)at Canada's London Drugs, I decided to get it.

As you can see from the picture, 2 grams gets you a tiny ass amount. What a waste of packaging when the thing is half the size of the box. Also Abreva is not worth the price!!!!

The cream itself does relieve the annoyance of cold sores, but as for healing faster, my cold sores aren't going away and I've been using Abreva for 2 days already, applying the cream several times throughout the day.

Abreva is overpriced, and overrated. I'm not even going to bother linking the Abreva site because I think they're a bunch of overcharging chups.

No comments: